CAN YOU SAY UGHHHH.... that's how I feel being back in Knoxvegas. Not only was I in heaven in the Carolina's, I also was not sick....yea, I said it, SICK. I suffered yesterday all day with a sore throat, so after talking to Mom via the phone, she convinced a very stubborn 30 year old to go to the doctor! So I suffered through the night, going between chills and fever and tossed and turned, and at 8 am called to get a 10 am appointment. I get to the student clinic, get my temperature and I am running a low grade fever (already figured that) and I was at 99.8 and thats with tylenol! I looked in the mirror myself, so I knew my throat was nasty, but its always funny seeing the reaction from the MD. She sent me for a little blood work just to make sure I didn't have Mono....I knew I didn't have MONO, no kissing on my end for like 2 years now! Anyway, unless my two little munchins gave me something, I knew I was okay on that! But I am achy, and can't sleep, cant breath and miserable. Got my prescription and have been trying to call it a day!
Well I figured out every-time i go home, or leave this place, something breaks. I left my home to go house sit back in december, came back and my washer outlet had frozen and I had a flooded floor. This time I left, came back, and the fridge is on the fritz...its cool, but not cold, and the popsicles i was looking forward to eating for my sore throat had all melted...Bummer....
So it will be tomorrow before I get my fridge looked at apparently. So far my stuff is still frozen, but the stuff like popsicles and bread are soft. I guess i will take my sick butt out when the sun goes down and buy some ice and put it in a cooler and hope that nothing spoils!
Good news is My financial aid is finally showing, bad news is, I am still BROKE! I have to seriously budget, budget budget. But classes are paid for and i need to diet anyway, so maybe I will go on a cereal, soup and salad diet for the summer cause that about all a chick can afford! I need to lose weight. I am also going to find somewhere to go all day so I wont have to run my air all day!
TO all my natural hair friends, don't fret, I will start doing my hair postings. I am so blessed to be able to help other natural sisters. My sister in-law and I were at Jim and Nick's Bar-B-Que when we were approached by one of the hostesses. She was so cute, so sweet...anyways, she got our info because her roommate was also natural and needed help! I wrote my info down, then passed the notepad to my sis-in-law who laughed saying basically, she was not wanting her advice. (SN) the sis-in law is anti-hair, in fact think from here on out she will be known as the ANTI-HAIR chick, cause she is natural but doesn't do much with hers. Me on the other hand, I am a avid hair fanatic, and always reading hair blogs, looking at products etc. I have recently been doing twists and twist-outs and will post pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment