Sunday, June 6, 2010

College Broke, but not poor

OKAY, just so everyone knows this, my homeboy David came up this weekend to Knoxvegas. Clearly I was still ill, but i tried to Woman up and go out, only to end up asleep on a couch at a cookout! Cold meds are no joke. Feed me (full belly) and a comfy couch and its a wrap. But the funniest thing this weekend is that he has coined a new phase and I will now adopt it until graduation and the job! I am College Broke, lol but not poor!!!! College Broke is not having money due to the fact you are a college student! Poor is not having nothing....while in my book it sometimes feels the same, I have earning potential, so COLLEGE BROKE it is, lol!

Going to get back in bed now and watch some of this basketball series...WISHING NFL WOULD HURRY BACK! I can see now I would be a Football wife, not a Basketball wife, lol! Who am i kidding, I would be a Hockey wife, soccer wife, B-ball wife and a football wife. Heck, i would be a Cricket wife, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment