A blog for me to relax, relate and release! I just want to talk about all the things I like to talk about, hair, health, me losing weight, school, good love stories, and the funny things that cross my mind as I embark on my 30th year of life. This will be a hodge podge of all things me, but feel free to add a comment, and add to the discussion!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
I'm doing a blog
Wow. okay. I am really doing this! Why, IDK, maybe just feel like i have some things to say! What do I have to say, hmmm.....well I am a student for the umpteenth time in my life, hopefully about to finish in Dec with one and May for another. I am a natural haired chick, so I love to talk all things hair. And I need to lose weight, so why not go ahead and get real and journal how I am feeling about it all! I am madly in love, so love to talk love, lol, but I am also surrounded by so many great friends and family, and I can talk about all of them for days...so I decided when the mood hit, or if i get questions, why not have a blog to talk to people! I love to talk anyway, so I am finally doing this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment